¡actualizaciones!

With midterms and excursions recently, I know I have not been my best at keeping up my blog. It’s very hard to make myself sit in front of the computer and upload photos when there are hiking trails and city events and I live two minutes walking distance from the beach. Regardless, last Saturday our group went to Guernica to see the the Peace Museum and go to the beach. We had a fantastic time!

DSC_0183DSC_0167DSC_0256

This Wednesday we went to see the running of the Bulls in Pamplona. It was well worth waking up at 3:30am. I’m sure CIDE is glad that they made me sign a waiver that said I would not actually run with the bulls because that certainly was on my agenda. (Sarcasm not implied.) I got a little red pañuelo and then later we went to San Sebastian.

P1050086 We were all rather tired that day. P1050187 Chocolate con churros! (finally!)P1050159

We had midterms yesterday which went alright. I think I did well on my culture test, but my language test was so so. I definitely shouldn’t be in Spanish four. Even though I’m trying my hardest, it’s okay if I don’t get an A in the class because this experience will certainly make me a better teacher as I now understand the extreme importance of having a rock-solid foundation of the basics before moving onward.

I know this post was short, but I must meet my friends for some Saturday afternoon beach time and a hiking adventure in Palencia!

¡Hasta luego!